At Research Instruments, we are committed to facilitating access to state-of-the-art research tools and to continually introducing new technologies and providing complete solutions to the scientific community. We are dedicated to being a vital resource for scientists by delivering leading-edge solutions together with full service and applications support. Let’s keep challenging existing processes and enable our clients, and ourselves, to improve, achieve and succeed. The passion, skills and creativity of our employees are the driving force behind our success on a regional scale. Our people enable us to add real value to our local scientific industry.
Research Instruments Group (RI) is a leading full service distributor of instruments and reagents for the Life Science laboratories. RI represents industry leading manufacturers in providing next-generation tools and techniques together with services including training, maintenance, instrument validation and development of problem solutions.
We represent globally highly recognized brands and are actively seeking a dynamic and aspiring individual to join our team for the following newly created position.
Sales Administrator (Life Science)
Candidate should have the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Molecular Biology or related discipline. Other discipline will also be considered for experienced Sales Administrator/Customer service.
- Pleasant personality with strong communication skills both written & verbal
- A team player who is results-oriented and resourceful with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills with administrative experience
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to take initiative and prioritize
- Goal oriented with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Well versed in Microsoft Office products
- Supports sales & service department in sales activities (quotations, processing customer orders and in-house sales)
- Maintain/implements customer relationship management (CRM) and logistics database
- Miscellaneous administrative sales projects as needed
Remuneration package will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please email your resume with a recent photograph to email@example.com and indicate the position applied for in the subject header.